Big Fish Little Fish Terms & Conditions
- If the event is unable to proceed due to Covid rules then all ticket holders will be offered a free transfer to a future event or full refund.
- BFLF staff will do lateral flow tests before the event and we ask that all adult attendees do same. If your test is positive (and you notify us within 48 hours of the event) then your tickets will be transferred to a future event so you don’t miss out!
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- For families with younger children (8s and under) though all ages are welcome.
- Adult only groups are not admitted . A max of 3 children per adult in a family. If attending as a large party please ensure one adult to two children minimum.
- If there are more than 4 adults per child in your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-approval before buying tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred/sold on.
- Each member of your group must have a ticket and pre-walking infants free (but ticketed).
- The event will be busy with hundreds of people attending, to create a rave ambience. The dancefloor is for adults and children to dance together. It is not a ‘children’s party’ and our music covers the range of club genres such as techno, acid house, UK Garage, house, jungle and drum and bass – depending on the DJ. We do not play ‘children’s music’ nor current chart hits. Our (top class) DJs are not entertainers who interact directly with the crowd but rather expert club professionals playing sets as they would at fabric or festivals around the world.
- Please be aware that events are standing/dancing with limited seating.
- There will be low lighting (no strobes) so please allow a few minutes for your eyes to adjust when entering.
- Each event is stewarded and risk assessed in advance.
- Buggies must be left in buggy park outside the event space and will not be allowed on the dance floor. We advise that you wear babies in a sling on the dancefloor.
- A licensed bar will be open during the event but no glass is permitted.
- We may photograph or film small parts of the event and by entering you are giving your permission for these to be used for BFLF purposes. Music is played at a safe volume for everyone and monitored throughout event.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All ages welcome but activities are designed with 0-8 years olds in mind. Music is played at safe levels for everyone.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Very close to tube stations and lots of buses nearby. Parking is free in the nearby roads.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What’s the refund policy?
There is a no refund policy but if you are unable to attend you may sell your tickets to someone else. If well in advance of a sold out event please email email@example.com so we can try and match you with someone on the waiting list. See above for Covid refund/transfer policy.
How loud will it be?
BFLF sets and monitors the volume using World Health Organisation guidelines – so that is it at a safe level for everyone, even the youngest babies, over the 2 and a half hour duration of the event. Though quieter than at adult events, it is still loud enough to feel like you are at a club. Most parents do not use ear defenders on their children but if yours are particularly sensitive to noise or if you want them to nap then you might want to consider it.